In my last post, I asked if your problems might be blocking your paper.
If they are, it’s easy to become overwhelmed and frustrated—to lose hope and get stuck (which of course means more problems, and even less paper!).
So, how do you stay motivated, as a cash-flow focused entrepreneur? How do you keep going, when it seems like nothing is working?
Here are a few ideas I use myself to continue on, even when I feel like giving up:
- Pray. No matter your beliefs or religion, pray to whoever it is you pray to. Again and again, when I need guidance, I ask for it. Then I get real quiet, so I can hear the answer.
- Go for walks. Not only does it help to change your atmosphere when you’re struggling, but nature heals! Fresh air, sunshine, trees, water, mountains … wherever you are, take some time to appreciate your surroundings and get back on track.
- Walk in the footsteps of those who have gone before you. Get inspiration from people who are already successful doing what you do. Listen to their podcasts, read their materials, follow them on social media. There is so much wisdom to be gained!
- Focus on gratitude. No matter what your situation looks like, you have things to be grateful for. Focusing on those things creates an energetic shift inside of you, and it goes a long way when it comes to staying positive.
- Celebrate ALL you have accomplished so far. When you feel like you are losing, you (and I do it too) tend to forget how much ground you have actually made since you started. Go to the mirror and verbalize your accomplishments. Acknowledge the healing you have done to get to this point in your evolution. (If that makes you uncomfortable, write it down instead.) And be proud! You are part of an elite group on the planet! Being an entrepreneur is a rare and rewarding experience. Stay the course. It will be worth it.
When you’re committed to your paper, giving up is not an option.
You have a commitment to yourself to keep going.